Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Conteng #2


I know he does not put much effort on this big big exam, but still, as a sister, I’m proud of you, adik. Even though we are always arguing on the small matters, I’ll always tell myself, how lucky I am to have you as a brother. Time will change everything, and I am waiting for you to grow up and be mature enough to lead us, guide us all the way to Jannah. Do your very best and let Allah take care all the rest.

Learnt something very important today,

How many times do you say ‘Thank you, I love you and I miss you very much’ to your parents?

You never knows how it feels when your father replied, ‘Thank you for missing me.’

And you should know how it feels when your mother said, ‘you are always be my daughter, here and in hereafter’.

ya Rasulullah, you taught us something very important,

“when a man loves his brother, he should tell him that he loves him,” (Hadis Tarmidzi)

Love, and you will be loved.

Again, Michael Buble – Home, breaks the silence. 


No comments: