Sunday, November 13, 2011

coret-coret kebosanan

dulu masa kecik, pernah baca buku, nama dia rumah ran. :) 


"(remember) When the wife of 'Imran said :" O my Lord! I have vowed to You what (the child that) is in my womb to be dedicated for Your services (free from all worldly work to serve Your place of worship), so accept this from me.Verily, You are the All-Hearer, the All Knowing"

"Then when she gave birth to her (child Maryam), she said :"O my Lord, I have given birth to a female child"-and Allah knew better what she brought forth-"And the male is not like the female, and I have named her Maryam, and I seek refuge with You (Allah) for her and for her offspring from syaitan, the outcast"

(ali imran:35-36)

Bismillahirahmanirrahim.

What a beautiful reminder, I came across with these verses, pondering how beautiful Allah’s plan is. Kan kan? The best thing is I was officially finished my exam last Thursday. Hopefully, I pass all the subjects and smoothly get into my second semester for my second year. I have one year and a half left to achieve my degree and tett ....... no other choice, hopefully I can further my studies lah, God’s willing. Amen. Amen. Please, do pray for me ya? Tak rasa macam nak kerja pun, hehe. When Sakinah told me about practical thingy, I was like, +.+.

Am I taking that too easy?  Huhu.

When it comes to ‘kerja’, studying is indeed treating you better. *ni cakap cakap orang dah habis final exam. Hehe. I don’t know how to mingle with people around me, that is my biggest weakness. Truth to be told, I missed IH a lot, I missed everything, my old friends, Kim, Wahab, Hasan and our dedicated lecturer, Paul! I could still remember how I spoke out my opinion about Syiah and Sunni, keajaiban dunia sungguh.

Tetiba berani melampau, sebab masa itu aku dikelilingi oleh orang syiah. Even lecturer pun adalah syiah. Hee. nasib nama Syafiyyah, kalu Aisyah, mesti racist habis. Aisyah tu ummul mukminin saya lah! Maki-maki pulak. Istighfar sekarang!

Tapi aku still ingat kata-kata Hasan,

“Hei Syafiyyah, I am sunni too!”.

“me too!” jerit si Wahab pulak.

hoyeah hoyeah. Ada geng.

With them, I viewed different worlds through their minds, experienced their experiences. Oh, kerinduan. Cari-cari emel, semua dah hilang.Ni conversation minggu-minggu yang lepas,

“hi, I’m asya. And you?” *asya bukan nama sebenar.

“syafiyyah,” smile.

“what is your major?”

“biotechnology,”

:O . It ended a minute later. That’s it. Failed! Through her eyes, I could tell that I am such a boring person without interesting topics filled in my head. I am sorry for not making any effort to approach you first, and thanks for the sweet candy. I owed you a lot.  Huhu.  well, thinking of Dakwah, it fails me. How to be a good Dai’e if I’m lacking of skill in interacting with people? Nope, ni bukan kecik. Tapi ni isu besar lah. Haih.

First step, maniskan muka. Kan kan? Oh, kena berlatih ni! Depan cermin pun okay. Haih.

Ya Allah, ya Rahman, ya Rahim. I envy them A LOT!

Perfection is impossible, tapi the efforts to be a better Muslimah tu yang matters. (nukilannya.)

Kan kan?

p/s : Make yourself approachable. Tips nak jadi scientist jugak tu. Hoho.

last last, 

Doa tu wireless. Dan coverage dia masuk satu universe. (versus, Hlovate)


No comments: