Tuesday, May 22, 2012

-.-"


I am officially 21 now. There is no cake, surprise party or whatsoever, Alhamdulillah. I don’t need it, and I really don’t want to celebrate my birthday. It sounds funny right? But I think I am more mature now, perhaps? Hihi. Thanks for all wishes and du’a. May Allah bless us here and hereafter. Amen.

****

Dear anonymous, I don’t know who you are but I want to thank you. Thank you very much. I did think a lot after read your comment. I won’t delete it, but I keep it in my diary instead. So, when I flip it through, I will get a book and read. Thank you again. May Allah be pleased.

p/s : I can’t wait for January, summer break, seriously. Hopefully, my sister gives me a niece. If Allah says so, I will call her Khaulah. May Allah bless you with this rezeki, Ummu Muadz. so excited, I leap for joys when I heard this  good news. So, where is Rahil? Many years to come. Oh well, I just dropped by to say thank you to anon. Maybe you think you do not deserve this, but simple words can wake me up inside. I will try hard, InsyaAllah. 

And and and monashians, Goodluck for your exam. Wish you all the best! (wish kat orang macam tak exam pulak).

Okay, back to work. 



No comments: